Friday, November 6, 2009

Writers Block

For some reason, I have no motivation to write when I'm back here in NY. That sucks. But that's where it's at right now. Maybe with work, and life and all..time is definitely tighter. Guess I need me a Lotto winner, so I can write more, and play music all the time.
I guess the other thing is I set this up as a blog to write and document my travels abroad, and I just ain't doin' that right now. Certainly not going to write about my day to day, I'm getting close to that now. So before I go any further..maybe I'll try scheduling some time to finish my journals of the last trip. And continue to post some photos from our local trips in the area.
Happy Autumn..enjoy the Holidays...Peace, Love and Understanding!

1 comment:

Nellie, Yuchie, Calvert and Bailey said...

It happens mister, don't fret.

I'm sure once you start going through your old pics you'll have more to post.

c.