Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to New York....


Tomorrow I go back home. This has been quite a trip, I have experianced so much. I am going to miss being here, but I know I have a lot to do back home. Like get a job !...that will be interseting in this market. And it will be great to see my family and freinds again. Gisi will be coming to Astoria, on my Birthday, that's going to be exciting. She only spent a few days in NYC in the spring. We have a lot to see and do.
One of the things I will miss the most is the walks we take every weekend throughout the region. Nature is so close to you here, it's so easy to be in the mountains in minutes, or in France! Yesterday we spent some hours in the village of Staufen, we visited the castle ruins. Photos here. It was really beautiful. I know I will be back to Germany, so I know I will see these places again. It has been so much fun photographing all these places.
See you in New York. Tschuss!

No comments: